CTV are the leading Outside Broadcasts supplier for both Live Sports and Entertainment shows in the UK. A member of Euro Media Group CTV delivers globally to deliver first class productions.
This role will be an important part of CTVOB’s service offering and will help generate further growth in our expanding outside broadcast operations. Based in our High Wycombe office and on occasional outside broadcasts, the Production Manager will work closely with our Unit Managers, our OB engineering teams to provide a first-class service to our wide selection of clients.
Below is just a brief outline of duties, however this can change due to business requirements. You may be given additional projects and workloads from the management, and you will be expected to comply with all reasonable requests.
- Planning OB projects in accordance with CTV booking procedures. This includes, specifying crew, equipment and contractors.
- Working in the High Wycombe office but with some face to face client meetings and time on-site
- Working at the cutting edge of technology, devising innovative solutions to meet client requirements and being an effective contact point for the project.
- Efficient OB Production Management which will include those associated with our OB truck logistics our flyaway production facilities and our fixed rig deployment.
- The job will involve an excellent client management style but with an eye on in-depth and accurate reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A positive, can-do attitude and calm under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Deal effectively with clients and other contacts at all levels, ensuring effective communication between all parties.
- High standard of customer service.
- Good knowledge of TV operations on live Outside Broadcasting.