The role of Sport Production Assistant is based at our premises in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
This is a full-time position, for a 6-month contract. Full training will be given.
Reporting to: Sport Manager
Below is a list of typical but not restricted to duties:
- Provide production administration including compiling, reproducing and distributing documents for Outside Broadcasts
- Assisting with scheduling and crew booking
- Planning crew logistics - Using internal booking system to secure travel arrangements, sending out tickets and information to crew
- Advising Production and Crew on travel arrangements, e.g. hotels, departure times, visas and passports
- Updating Excel documents, processing invoices and crew expenses and maintaining internal reporting
- Performing other duties as required e.g. booking frequencies