We are looking for an experienced Technical (Unit) Manager to join our team.
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of three years' experience Tech Managing Outside Broadcast operations across all genres of live events television.
- The technical expertise to work at the highest level of live production with a proven track record of high end Live Broadcast delivery to UK and Foreign Broadcasters.
- The ability to create scaled technical drawings using Visio or AutoCAD
- The confidence and leadership skills required to manage large teams of Broadcast professionals on location. Problem solving with crew and client to resolve on-site issues.
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough technical knowledge of current Broadcast systems and equipment, its purpose, application and task suitability.
- Excellent, client facing communication skills with the ability to explain technical solutions and concepts to crew and non-technical staff.
- Be comfortable with travel and extended working periods away from home, typically not more than 1 x week per assignment.
- Possession of a calm demeanour and be used to dealing with unexpected or unplanned changes to schedule, requirements and client expectations.
- A full Driving licence.
CTV will provide you with all the tools required including:
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop C/W Software
- Training; H&S, First Aid, Specific Technical
- Operational travel and expenses.
CTV is based in High Wycombe, Bucks. The position is full -time and will command a competitive salary package (plus additional benefits) which is subject to negotiation and is commensurate with experience. Pension is included following an initial probation period of three months.
If you believe that you have the skillset and right qualities and are interested in joining our diverse and inclusive team then please send your CV and covering letter in confidence to:
More information about CTV can be found at www.ctvob.co.uk/what-we-do