During the week of work experience these are the tasks that I would expect to be learnt and shadow our current technical assistants. This can be week dependant regarding the volume of work we have on but we will do our best to teach the below.
- Complete general day to day tasks, unloading/loading tenders, operations requests, goods in reception.
- Organisation and tidying of the warehouse.
- Returning hired equipment and filling in hired collection forms.
- Managing ‘Goods in’ and ‘Goods Out’ of the building.
- Radio programming
- Fibre splicing.
- PAT testing.
- Assisting with preps (plugging up CCU's etc).